This is a fanlisting for fans of the Hiragana/Katakana alphabet. Without it, Kanji stands by itself and doesn't have characters for certain words. And Kanji was already taken, and I'm a fan of all three languages, so I figured if these two aren't taken, I'll just go ahead and sign up for them. Thus, here it is. ^_^
Updated: 27th May 2022
Roster: 284, from 54 countries
01. Have some form of interest of love for Hiragana and Katakana.
02. Use a REALISTIC name or i'll list you as "anonymous."
03. Be patient with the form. Click only ONCE.
04. Inappropriate sites won't be linked.
05. A site submitted without the code won't be listed with your other info. If you want your site listed, correct the problem and apply again.
Link it to:http://fan.koukeisha.net/kahi-fanlisting/
for the member list.
a part of koukeisha[dot]net